Kindergarten Supply List
- 1 Plastic Pencil Box
- Poly plastic 2-Pocket Folders without prongs 1 of each color: (Blue, Red, Yellow)
- Poly Plastic 2-Pocket Folder with prongs (Yellow)
- 1 Take Home Folder (any design/color)
- 1 Composition Notebook (wide ruled)
- Smock labeled with first and last name (old adult shirts work best)
- Extra Clothes in a Ziplock bag ***
- Family Photograph to be displayed in our classroom
Non Labeled Supplies
- Elmer's Glue Sticks (4 - small 0.24 oz / 4 - large 0.77 oz)
- 4 packs of Baby Wipes
- Ziploc Bags (Boys- Gallon Girls- Quart)
- 1 ream of white printer paper
***It is highly recommended that each child bring an extra set of clothes to be kept in the classroom. Please LABEL with your child's first and last name. (Ziploc bag preferred for easy storage).
This is our initial Kindergarten supply list. Sometimes additional items are needed throughout the year. Extra materials are always appreciated and can be put to good use. Please keep in mind folders go through a lot of wear and tear throughout the year. It would be helpful to keep a few extras on hand in case they get lost or torn.